Aluminium Diecasting Parts |
CASTMAN offers aluminum die casting services for industrial components in today's major markets. We can provide products that meet your high quality requirements. As a leading manufacturer in aluminum die casting, CASTMAN can supply a wide range of products, including:
- Commercial and industrial equipment: aluminum die-cast parts for compressor pistons and connecting rods, heat sinks, bearing housings and many other specific parts, etc.
- Electrical: Aluminum die-casting parts for all electrical housings from LED modules to cell tower equipment, etc.
- Gun: Rifle and shotgun parts, including aluminum die-casts
- Lighting: LEDs and other lighting products, aluminum die-cast heat sinks and other components, etc.
- Medical devices and products: ultrasound system, drug sprayer, heart monitor, bed gearbox, etc.
- Meters: aluminum die-casting parts for electricity, water, gas, parking and other meters, etc.
- Recreational Vehicles: Aluminum die-casting parts for recreational vehicles, etc.
- Lawn and garden tractor vehicle parts: truck parts and cylinder systems and carrying cases, etc.
Custom Extruded Heat Sink Fabrication |
We can make custom extruded heat sinks. It offers a variety of features to obtain the required alloy, surface finish, and secondary work. There are two commonly used materials to make heat sinks. Heat sinks are usually made of aluminum or copper. Each has its own advantages.
Heat Sink by High conductivity Aluminum Alloy
Integrated Heat Sink with Cooling Capability
Aluminum heat sink
Aluminum is the most common material for heat sinks. Especially extruded aluminum heat sink is suitable for most projects. Metals are light and have a relatively good thermal conductivity.
Copper heat sink
Copper has a much better thermal conductivity than aluminum. But the downside is weight and cost. Metals are sometimes used when the importance of thermal conductivity is more important than reducing weight.
Each heat sink manufacturing process has its own advantages and disadvantages. There are several ways to make a heat sink.
Heat Sink Types
- Extruded heat sink
Most heat sinks are made of extruded aluminum. This process is useful for most applications. Extruded heat sinks are available at low cost and can be easily manufactured to custom specifications. For Castman, heat flow analysis (CFD) allows you to maximize the performance of your extruded heat sink.
- Skid heat sink
This method is usually produced from hard molds using copper. These heat sinks can provide high design flexibility and achieve high fin density. Copper heat sinks offer higher performance by creating more surface area and opportunities for heat dissipation, but weight is generally a drawback.
- CNC machined heat sink
CNC machined heat sinks provide high thermal conductivity and can achieve the most complex shapes. However, it is expensive and may not be suitable for mass production due to the production time of each piece.
Choose the type of heat sink that fits your needs
Heat sinks help absorb and dissipate heat generated by electronic devices. You should choose the appropriate type according to your design requirements and volume requirements.
When it comes to materials, aluminum saves weight and costs, while copper offers the highest level of thermal conductivity. A variety of manufacturing options are available, from extrusion and splicing to forging and machining. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
It also offers a variety of finishing options. One of the most common surface finishes for heat sinks is anodized. This electrochemical process increases the surface emissivity, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and electrical insulation. Coatings such as paint or powder are not recommended as they act as insulators.
When produced by Castman, high quality products can be produced with significant cost savings while maintaining excellent quality.
Please feel free to contact us for product production. We can help.
Tel : +82-31-351-5022
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org